Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Where Do We Go Now?


(google images)

So. The song "Sweet Child of  Mine" by the 80's hairband Guns and Roses is stuck in my head. Specifically the line "Where do we go now? Where do we go?" Over and over it plays threatening to make me CRAZY! What prompted that song? Thinking about my writing plan for the day. So stupid really. So as I sit here making my plan I'm singing "Where do we go now? Where do we go?" Am I getting any work done? OF COURSE NOT! Ironically, I'm not even a G&R fan - well, I was in high school, but not NOW! And it's been a LONG time since I've even heard that song. Crazy.

I found this incredibly awesome blog today. While I'm no where near the marketing phase of anything I was impressed with the creative marketing technique of this author. Check it out. This site also offers pitch critiques!

Another great blog that I've been loving is this one. Such practical and timely writing tips here. And every Wednesday there is a query for critique feature where a reader sends in a query and we readers can comment on them. My query will be on the site next week! I'm nervous just thinking about it!! Anyway, check it out!

So, it is time for me to figure out "Where do we go now?" and get off the distracting internet. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment